Friday 5 April 2013

March winners


Good Morning, I'm here with the winners from our March One for the Boys challenge and as always we has come fabulous entries so thanks to one and all for joining in.

Winner of the prize from Pretty Little Ribbons.........

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Frea

And the prizes from Penny Black...........
Maria


Heaney

Next it's the lucky winner for the Crimson Cloud prize.........

Emma H

The prize for the winning entry using a Penny Black image........

Eve

Please all mail me with your full postal addys so I can get your prizes arranged, but please note that I am away in Paris at the moment so it will be Tuesday before I get back to you so please don't think I have forgotten to reply yo you.

And finally we would like to invite Tirpuunen to join us as our Guest Designer in May, this was her lovely entry this month..........


Please mail me Tirpuusen and I will tell you all about next months theme.

Congratulations to you all, please grab our winners logo to display on your own blogs and Tirpuusen please pick up our Guest designer badge.

I have scheduled our new challenge post for Sunday so fingers crossed Blogger posts it when he should.


1 comment:

paperpapier said...

woo...hoo...jumping for joy...!!! I have already sent you an email of my details.
Thank you so much and congrats to the other winners too!
Heaney xx