Friday 2 December 2011

November winners

A very Good Morning to you all and a HUGE thank you to everyone who joined in our November challenge, we were overwhelmed by your fabulous entries and so enjoyed visiting you all.

As you can imagine we are going to have a big problem selecting our two spotlight entries this month which will be announced on 18th of the month, so do keep an eye out for that post.

Meanwhile I can announce the winners of all the super prizes on offer from our lovely sponsors, so here we go...........................

Winners of the prizes from Penny Black are:

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Shelly

AliHdv

Mari

Winner of the stamp from Crimson Cloud is:
Cathy

Winner of the collection of ribbons and pins is:
Di

And winner of the special prize from Sir Stampalot for entries using a Penny Black stamps is:

Liz

Congratulations to you all, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full names and postal addys and you can all grab the winners logo to display on your sidebar.

I will be back on Sunday with our new challenge.

6 comments:

Di said...

Oh wow! I can't normally win an argument!! Thank you so much - email on its way although I don't trust my email from this notebook - di_wray@hotmail.com. I hope it arrived OK with my snail mail addy in!! Di xx

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Thanks so much for becoming one of the prize winners! And congrats to the other prize winners of course :-)

Greetings, Alie

Di said...

Di again - I've sent an email directly from my hotmail now - and forgot to say in my previous comment - many congratulations to the other winners too! Di x

Isha Gupta said...

Congrats to all the winners. Beautiful card:)

Mari said...

WOW!!!! Thanks!
I have sent an email now.
Congrats to the other winners :)
Mari x

Shelly said...

Wow what a fabulous surprise to see my card as one of the November winners, thank you so much!!! I shall email you tomorrow when I get back home, thank you so much! I'm looking forward to joining in next month too ;) Have a lovely Sunday, Shelly x